3)Christopherjay
4)Ace1204
5)Shadow
6) reserved for Eric
7) dawgdude
8)nickskains
9) Mockery
10)

Whoever does the order has to have a ups accout or fedex account. Info is under the fish tab on thier site.

well my dad has an account with them but it can come to my house if you all are comfortable with that and someone is willing to help out with funds and when the livestock comes.

blind1993;236201 wrote: well my dad has an account with them but it can come to my house if you all are comfortable with that and someone is willing to help out with funds and when the livestock comes.
I'm comfertable with it. You have 4 fish in your tank right now so you will beable to fit the fish people are ordering.

I can help with coral if you don't have a place to put it but I don't have any room for fish.

twistoflime;236204 wrote: I'm comfertable with it. You have 4 fish in your tank right now so you will beable to fit the fish people are ordering.
actually i had 3 and then sold 1 to get a clownfish pair leaving me with 2.

twistoflime;236209 wrote: We'll then I guess you defenently have enough room.

well if it is at my house i will most likely float them in the tank if the person is already on their way or put them in buckets with an air pump and a maxi jet(will need to buy one). also i will try to keep some water on hand but i only have 3 5g containers. If someone drops of a larger holding tank ill make enough water for it, put my magnum 350 with a protein skimmer on it, i will drip all the fish in it for 15-20min with an airpump(need to buy or borrow one) i wont do it longer because they are all the way from cali and need all the O2 they can get.

blind1993;236215 wrote: well if it is at my house i will most likely float them in the tank if the person is already on their way or put them in buckets with an air pump and a maxi jet(will need to buy one). also i will try to keep some water on hand but i only have 3 5g containers. If someone drops of a larger holding tank ill make enough water for it, put my magnum 350 with a protein skimmer on it, i will drip all the fish in it for 15-20min with an airpump(need to buy or borrow one) i wont do it longer because they are all the way from cali and need all the O2 they can get.
I have an air pump (but only a small one) and two mini jets you can burrow. I could bring them when we trade corals.

twistoflime;236219 wrote: I have an air pump (but only a small one) and two mini jets you can burrow. I could bring them when we trade corals.
ok thanks, man i am wishing i waited a month before selling my other 55g.

You could probobly use large, clear tubaware bins that you can get at Target or home depot for cheap to keep the fish in temperaroly.

twistoflime;236224 wrote: You could probobly use large, clear tubaware bins that you can get at Target or home depot for cheap to keep the fish in temperaroly.

if i need to i can break down my dads freshwater tank and use that, but trust me that is a last resort.

the best days would be november 19th or 26th. on the 19th i have a half day so i would be home at 12:30, 26th no school because of thanksgiving.

Either works for me. I can come get it when it gets there. So you wouldn't have to worry about housing it.

1) Blind1993
2)TwistofLime-okay with order
3)Christopherjay
4)Ace1204
5)Shadow
6) reserved for Eric
7)nickskains-okay with
8)Mockery
9)
10)

Back