Anyone have a glass hole saw?

jbdreefs

Market
Reaction score
I need to drill a couple holes and I'm hoping someone nearby has one I can borrow. Anyone?

I can adapt to the size, but hoping to find something to drill holes for 1" bulk heads.

I work in Atlanta and live in Gwinnett.

Thanks in advance!

I have one (for 1" bulkead) you are welcome to use. Not to close to you but..... I do work in Chamblee not far from Brookhaven if that helps.

Thanks Rich, I'm headed to the Dawsonville area tomorrow to visit my parents for Easter. If no one else chimes in, and you aren't busy with your own Easter plans, maybe I could visit/meet with you tomorrow.

That should work. We are pretty laid back on Easter Sunday. I am about 15-20 minutes west of 400 on Hey 369 (Browns Bridge) just moth of Old Federal Highway.

rdnelson99;1025315 wrote: That should work. We are pretty laid back on Easter Sunday. I am about 15-20 minutes west of 400 on Hey</em> 369 (Browns Bridge) just moth</em> of Old Federal Highway.

been hitting the icehouse again?

LOL Not yet. But considering I live so close to Dawson Co. would you expect me to know how to speel????? hehehehehe

I have 3/4" and 1" your welcome to borrow but like others, I'm pretty out of the way.

If you are still in need I have a 1 inch hole saw you can use.
I'm close too. Just up the road by home depot at Hamilton Mill.
Let me know. I'll pm my number.

Back