Anyone want to be my fish tank emergency contact?

stickx911

Market
Reaction score
I'm leaving for 4 days at the end of march/beginning of april for my honeymoon. I have a house sitter, but I'd like to give her an alternate emergency contact for the fish tanks if I am unable to make it home to do what may need to be done.

On the off chance something goes wrong, I can pay you for your time/gas, but I think/hope all will be well and that this is not needed. But you never know.

First of all, CONGRATS!!!!! I am happy for you both. :)
This is the beginning of my school's spring break and I MAY be out of town. If I stay home though I would be more than willing to be a contact for your fish-sitter. I'll let you know for sure when it gets close to time.

You were really nice to give all that stuff to me a few weeks ago. Give the house sitter my number 404 693 7424. I'll either talk her through anything over the phone or go over to fix it, or a combination of the two..... How complicated is your set-up? Calcium reactor? Phosban Reactor? Any tricky things that one should know about?

Jessica Peterson
404-285-0960

Available almost all of the time and I'm not far from you. Ditto on complicated stuff like Dakota said. I have zero experience with reactors.

I am obviously too far away, however, I can help over the phone if needed. You got my number.

I can help, drive through Stockbridge almost every day (excludes saturday and sunday) to go to school. takes me about 10-20min, depends on who is in front of me and if it is police season :D pm me for my number.

Thanks guys, I'm overwhelmed by the generosity in this club. I will have a heck of a contact list for her. :D

oh, and no, nothing complicated. No external plumbing except for a canister filter on the 30g.

All she has to do is top offs and feeding (lights are auto), So hopefully all will go well w/o a hitch.

Alright I leave tonight. thanks all for the offers, my sitter has your info. So if some lady calls sounding confused or panicked, lol....it's probably her.

Back