Anyone wants in on Atlantis Aquarium order

Well GUESS WHAT..that is one of the coral I am planning to order..hahaha so that brings us below 500..:(

Here are the corals that I am planning to order
Page 3 frag Ultra Purple AcroPora Vaughani 1 " - 60
page 4 SPS Ora Tortosa 1" - 60
page 4 SPS Purple and green Acropora 4.5" - 80

Just let me know if we have the $500 for the order and I'll paypal you the money.

Ok. I will verify which one is Doug's first choice and second choice tonite and will place the order tomorrow. Should be here Weds.

I have ordered from these guys several times best way to find out what they have is to call, Because the site is not always up to speed . GREAT PACKING JOB,GREAT CORALS ,NO PROBLEMS!!!!

Rit...check your PM's! You need to pick an alternate coral..it is sold! If not let us know so we can go ahead with our order. Thanks!:up:

Orders are PLACED! Will be here Thursday. My office is in Doraville. Please call for directions.

Page 3 - Frag Ultra Purple Acropora Vaughani 1” 60
Page 4 - SPS Ora Tortosa 1” 60
Page 4 - SPS ATL Montipora Foveolata ¾” 70 MARK
Page 4 - SPS Purple and Green Acropora 4.5” 50 SPS 413
Page 1 - Frag ATL Grapes of Wrath Lokeni 1” 80 FRG 105 MARK
Page 1 - Frag ATL incredible hulk acropora 1” 80 FRG 112 DOUG
Page 1 - SPS Bali Bansai Frag SPS 116 1.2” 60
Page 2 - Frag Tyree Purple Unknown Acropora ½” 80

Dito...excellent frags from Atlantis! The deep purpple of the loki and greens of the faveolata are amazing. Small frags for the prices, but give me a few months, they'll be growing fine! Thanks again Trinh!

I was actually surpirsed by the size of the frags that Trinh got. Put me down for a frag of the loki. The colors looked nice even in the bag.

Sweet! Mine all came out really good too. Some are small and some are larger than expected, but at least they look like what is advertised!

Back