Apex problem

Ringo®;943067 wrote: You can do it from the head unit as well. Init. memory from the system menu

If only it were that easy. There is a VERY detailed way you have to go about loading your old configuration onto a new or memory wiped controller. Neptune had to email me the special instructions to do this that aren't in the "book".
Headache doesn't begin to describe it.

Everything with the current system is a headache. I'm hoping the fusion is what they say it to be. Saw the video on brs and im liking it.

Sent from my Nokia Lumia 1020 using Tapatalk

Seth The Wine Guy;943074 wrote: If only it were that easy. There is a VERY detailed way you have to go about loading your old configuration onto a new or memory wiped controller.

I was only talking about wiping it.

Hnguyen;943076 wrote: Everything with the current system is a headache. I'm hoping the fusion is what they say it to be. Saw the video on brs and im liking it.

Same here

Anyone making headway on their issues?

Mine has been behaving itself the last two days but I got a text today saying my temp was below 76.5 when it was really at 77.7 don't know what happened there.

I got Paul on the phone from APEx. After about an hour he repointed all my outlets to the right eb8. It is a 4.20 to 4.30 issue as well as what Seth said. They are sending me the special instructions as well. My complication was that my modules had skipped a number. We repositioned them and it should be easier when I reload. Got an RMA for the old head unit. We'll see what's wrong?

Gary

Well I am currently in the middle of my firmware update when it looks like I have a big problem. It blew through the first 100 of 116 blocks when it said it lost connection with the Apex. My lights went out and now it is still sending data but after failing to send about 5-10 times. My controller is blinking yellow now instead of the solid green light.

HiImSean;943117 wrote: Well I am currently in the middle of my firmware update when it looks like I have a big problem. It blew through the first 100 of 116 blocks when it said it lost connection with the Apex. My lights went out and now it is still sending data but after failing to send about 5-10 times. My controller is blinking yellow now instead of the solid green light.
Are you updating on a wired connection?

HiImSean;943117 wrote: Well I am currently in the middle of my firmware update when it looks like I have a big problem. It blew through the first 100 of 116 blocks when it said it lost connection with the Apex. My lights went out and now it is still sending data but after failing to send about 5-10 times. My controller is blinking yellow now instead of the solid green light.

yikes!! Makes me not want to update mines. Looks like I'll have to do some good reading before I proceed with the update.

I had to take a break. Not sure there's much I can do right now. It is running my return and pumps. Not sure how the heater is set up so I may have to plug it directly into the wall and dial it in tonight. It sucks because I'm suppose to go on vacation tomorrow and I know I won't be able to think about anything else while I'm gone. It's gonna be a late night

Would the alternative download method help? Like on pg.107 of the manual?

HiImSean;943147 wrote: I had to take a break. Not sure there's much I can do right now. It is running my return and pumps. Not sure how the heater is set up so I may have to plug it directly into the wall and dial it in tonight. It sucks because I'm suppose to go on vacation tomorrow and I know I won't be able to think about anything else while I'm gone. It's gonna be a late night

That's how this thread started, I was suppose to be on vacation for the weekend and all I did was worry about the tank. Can you not reload your old configs?

I'm gonna mess with it as much as I can. Like I said I needed a break ;) back to work now. I did read the laptop to apex method might work. Not sure how to get it to connect with the yellow light going on.

I got the firmware updates, I am still having issues with the Web Pages update afterwards as well as accessing the dashboard. Otherwise it looks like my lights are at the correct intensity.

HiImSean;943170 wrote: I got the firmware updates, I am still having issues with the Web Pages update afterwards as well as accessing the dashboard. Otherwise it looks like my lights are at the correct intensity.

Are you on a mac? I had tons of trouble updating my firmware and the web pages would never load. I booted into windows and the web pages loaded right up. Been perfect ever since.

No I have a windows based system. It looks like everything is working properly now. The only thing not working properly is the dashboard when I view via my laptop but I don't use that anyways. My internet had some issues but I changed my Ethernet cord out and bam good to go. They whole thing would have been 100000x easier is I had a long Ethernet cord to run from my router to the apex. Here's what our hallway looked like last night
4828AC1E-3872-4533-8EAE-B97E91589848_zpsffehtyem.jpg
alt="" />
4EEA6952-C9B0-4803-BAE8-89EF317BD6DF_zpsxeaxonfb.jpg
alt="" />

Back