ARC is attending Reefstock Chattanooga 2024!

I might have to join ARC again. I used to be a member for years when I lived in Bham and Chatt. Then moved to AZ for a couple years now I'm in Memphis. Just got back into the hobby. I'll be making to reefstock for sure.

Woohoo! How awesome, thank you guys so much for running this giveaway!!
There should always be credit where credit is due. Please thank @skriz for making the Reefstock ticket donation. We appreciate you thinking of us and for you continuing to be a strong supporter of the club.

Thank you so much! So I didnt realize I was entering myself into a drawing lol , so I would like my winning tickets to go to @NAS instead if possible! I had already bought my tickets a few weeks ago!

Look forward to seeing everyone there!!!
Thank you so much Justin. You’re awesome!

There should always be credit where credit is due. Please thank @skriz for making the Reefstock ticket donation. We appreciate you thinking of us and for you continuing to be a strong supporter of the club.
I'll always love the ARC!

Congrats to all the winners. Can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks.
Check out the Salty Shindig if you want to hang out with the speakers and VIP on friday night. We're all staying at the marriot some additional rooms were just added, so if you're planning on staying up late with us, grab rooms quickly!

Thank you so much
I'll always love the ARC!

Congrats to all the winners. Can't wait to see everyone in a few weeks.
Check out the Salty Shindig if you want to hang out with the speakers and VIP on friday night. We're all staying at the marriot some additional rooms were just added, so if you're planning on staying up late with us, grab rooms quickly!

ARC will be hosting a Scavenger Hunt at Reef Stock. More details will be provided late this week and at the event so stop by the ARC booth to participate! We will host a drawing for two Hydros control X2 starter kits, one given away each day. The drawing will be held 1 hour before close and you must be present to win. Happy hunting and I look forward to seeing everyone there!

Last edited:
Back