ARC is attending Reefstock Chattanooga 2024!

Day 2 of Reefstock is about to begin! If you are an ARC member please check in at our booth #213. We have another Hydros Control starter pack to give away!

@Meekoreef - Sorry I missed this. The winners were announced in the contest thread here:

I'm so unbelievably disappointed, and sorry that I missed it. I unfortunately woke up early Saturday morning feeling very sick, and only started feeling better today. I was looking forward to meeting other ARC members, and no doubt missed some good opportunities and a lot of fun 😕. Hoping to make it to the next gathering.

I'm so unbelievably disappointed, and sorry that I missed it. I unfortunately woke up early Saturday morning feeling very sick, and only started feeling better today. I was looking forward to meeting other ARC members, and no doubt missed some good opportunities and a lot of fun 😕. Hoping to make it to the next gathering.
I'm glad that you are feeling better. Your next opportunity will be October 12th! I'm looking forward to meeting you and seeing everyone that couldn't make it to Chattanooga. We had a great time.

I'm glad that you are feeling better. Your next opportunity will be October 12th! I'm looking forward to meeting you and seeing everyone that couldn't make it to Chattanooga. We had a great time.
What’s on October 12th?

Back