ARC Meetings

zanski

Market
Reaction score
A little birdy told me that Gwen is the photographer. I was wondering if it was possible for someone to make video of all the meetings and post them on the ARC site for the ones who can't make all the meetings. I wont be leaving the office tonight until 6:30 or so. So, the one meeting that would make sense to me (I'm setting up my 75) I wont be able to attend :doh: Just an idea!:up:

I believe Gwen usually shoots video of the presentations as well... the problem usually comes in with sound. You'll have to check with her on the quality. I havent gotten the chance to review any of them.

Cool Cool... I have a meeting with a client at 5:45 so im just gonna have to hammer him so I may be able to make it i dont know yet

I'll try to delay the presentation for a little bit to allow for latecomers. We've have elections anyway.

Sorry I wasn't up for shooting video last night. Also the tapes get expensive and as of right now, we have no one to upload them to the internet for viewing.

I did have the camera, but not the battery :doh: so didn't get any pics either.

kj_yoda wrote: :lol2:

no laughing....

I still can't find the battery either. I had the charger with me, and the battery can only be in 2 places: the charger or the camera. So who knows!??!!

Ok... sorry... hope you find your battery. We need your photography and videography skills

I'll keep looking. I do have another digicam for backup, but I really like the small camera better.

gwen_o_lyn wrote: Sorry I wasn't up for shooting video last night. Also the tapes get expensive and as of right now, we have no one to upload them to the internet for viewing.

I did have the camera, but not the battery :doh: so didn't get any pics either.

I wondered why you were snapping shots.

Back