arc member and registered member ??

ARC member is an official memeber of the Atlanta Reef Club. They get more functionality on the website. Come join us!

Not much of a difference as registered and Arc member.
As a registered member you can post/reply and take part in most of the thing that are happen with the club. You can even join in on our meeting.

As an ARC member you can take advantage of the ARC group buy power buy and % off our sponsor and sometime DR. Forster and smith have a sale for us also.

You can also take part in the ARC member voting like the 1 that we are having in the next meeting or other voting that happen to come up from time to time.

I myself are hardly tanking part with the sponsor discountsince I think their price are too high even with the discount.

From time to time I'll take part in the Power buy/goup buy and Dr.Froster and Smith sale.

"$20/yr (plus $1 to cover PayPal fees) or $10/yr with proof of full-time student status. The fee goes to support bringing in good speakers, obtaining space for the meetings, buying corals for fragging demonstrations, and other community causes."

The $20 fees are well worth supporting ARC.

More infromation can be found here
a>

WOLFIE wrote: Not much of a difference as registered and Arc member.
As a registered member you can post/reply and take part in most of the thing that are happen with the club. You can even join in on our meeting.

As an ARC member you can take advantage of the ARC group buy power buy and % off our sponsor and sometime DR. Forster and smith have a sale for us also.

You can also take part in the ARC member voting like the 1 that we are having in the next meeting or other voting that happen to come up from time to time.

I myself are hardly tanking part with the sponsor discountsince I think their price are too high even with the discount.

From time to time I'll take part in the Power buy/goup buy and Dr.Froster and Smith sale.

"$20/yr (plus $1 to cover PayPal fees) or $10/yr with proof of full-time student status. The fee goes to support bringing in good speakers, obtaining space for the meetings, buying corals for fragging demonstrations, and other community causes."

The $20 fees are well worth supporting ARC.

More infromation can be found here
http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/arcsignup.php">http://www.atlantareefclub.org/forums/arcsignup.php</a>[/QUOTE]

Very well said Wolfie! Thanks!

Back