Athens/Winder area Reefers?

Hi,

I am in lawenceville, I will have some frags with me

Vote for Sunday 4:00 PM

I'm open to either...just let me know. I can probably just bring some really boring junk, like shrooms, polyps.

Sunday night is cool with me.

Although, monday nights are better, as long as its after 7.

Guys, it is hit or miss for me, I can't tell one minute from the other with a family business, and right now i am trying to set up 2 new saws....BIG saws. Custom fabrication is in full effect right now, so for the next 2 weeks I am probably out.

OK, I am going to suggest that we meet "next" Sunday (March 4th) NOT THIS COMING Sunday.

How does 5:30 work? In order to get in the central area, I would "lightly" suggest FATZ in Winder (just south, in the Walmart shopping center) . However, I would gladly entertain suggestions for some of the places in Athens. Just remember that folks are (may be) coming from lawrenceville (maybe further), so keep that in mind.

This should give us enough time to prepare frags, macro algaes and such. The meeting is not geared around that though. It is geared around beer :yes: and discussion. I have nothing prepared but can bloviate for a few minutes.

Swapping is a plus. I will bring marco algaes and Xenia. It is free to whoever wants it. Whether you give, swap, sell, or trade is up to you.

LMK (Let Me Know)

johnny

OK, SUNDAY 5:30 at FATZ (just south of Winder) on Atlanta hwy. (the main road) In the Walmart Shopping Ctr. (We will shoot for Athens next time). I promised the cheato and Xenia, And I will buy the first round.

Johnny (PS I will PM this msg. to everyone on the thread)

:yay:

I tired to PM everyone on the thread. The PM system has some restrictions, so I hope I didn't miss anyone. If I did, I 'm sorry :)

Anyone reading this thread is welcome... We are just rying to get a gathering place/time for some of the local folk that have a hard time getting down to Atlanta.

I will be there with some Macro Algae's and frag or two and pitcher of beer. If I am th only one there it will still be a party:cheers:

I hope you can join us.

you don't need anything!!! If you are just getting started (or restarted) this is for you.

johnny

SUNDAY 5:30 March 4th. at FATZ (just south of Winder) on Atlanta hwy. (the main road) In the Walmart Shopping Ctr.

I'm coming, but does FATZ have an address, so I can find it. The only walmart that I know of on ATL Highway is in Athens. I'm also looking to buy some frags because I'm seting up a new tank. Thanks.

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&q=fatz+30011&btnG=Google+Search">http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&q=fatz+30011&btnG=Google+Search</a>

442 Atlanta Hwy SE. Winder...

You can't miss it... It is about a mile (or 2) south of Winder on the only main road...

Remember, No Beer for the Frags... They're driving home....:cheers:

johnny

Also, someone mentioned buying frags... I'm all for free enterprise, but I'm giving mine away....

Also,

If you are bringing frags. It will be a beautiful day. Pop them in ziploc bags and put them in a paper bag or some such. Cold/heat is not a problem and they (the resturant folk) would probably appreciate it if it didn't look like we were all bringing in our coolers :up:

I'm from south Ga. but we don't have to fulfill the stereotype :yay:

johnny

I'll be there. I can bring some mushrooms, one lonely paly polyp, perhaps a green finger leather, perhaps a few other misc goodies. I'll also try to bring some chaeto.

We can talk trades when we get there. If you don't have anything to trade, we'll work something out. Just bring a couple bucks in your pocket or maybe some neat little gadgets. Dawgdude, you'll be first in line for the leather trade. I'll bring a few different colors of shrooms. Mostly they'll just be the brown with blue/green spotted ones. May have some green with blue splotches one. I don't have any reds or purples to trade right now, but if I can get them resituated after the move, I'll try to put them in a place where they'll thrive and split. Then I'll have some available for another meeting on down the road :)

Back