alt="" />

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Starting to dryfit plumbing.
ab117535a64ac1d9dd463616e886c7fe.jpg
alt="" />
73fa87b32f9b20684bd2bdd7afbdb418.jpg
alt="" />

aXio;1111731 wrote: Ooooo love the color matched PVC! Very cool =)

Thanks, more orange elbows on the way.

Looks awesome! Help me learn something though, why are there 2 unions right next to each other on the return lines going back into the tank?

outdrsyguy1;1112332 wrote: Looks awesome! Help me learn something though, why are there 2 unions right next to each other on the return lines going back into the tank?

The top one is 3/4", reducer into the bottom one which is 1", but you're right, would have made more sense to put just a reducing collar, then put the 1" unions lower, or not at all.

Wow, like the plumbing. I was trying to figure out the lines and have to admit...... it took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out why you have a unplumbed line to the filter sock chamber (yeah, frag tank).

How do you like the Reef shadow overflow?
Did you get it from BRS or directly from them?
What else did it need, that was not supplied?

Sewer Urchin;1112608 wrote: Wow, like the plumbing. I was trying to figure out the lines and have to admit...... it took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out why you have a unplumbed line to the filter sock chamber (yeah, frag tank).

Aesthetically I like it a lot. Will wet test this weekend.
Got it directly from synergy.
I just needed to plumb for drains. Curved bean animal pipes come with it. So you need some 1.5" PVC for the 3 drains inside and outside the box. That's it.

Sewer Urchin;1112608 wrote: Wow, like the plumbing. I was trying to figure out the lines and have to admit...... it took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out why you have a unplumbed line to the filter sock chamber (yeah, frag tank).

I like it so far. Got it directly from Synergy. You just need 1.5" PVC for drains inside and outside the exterior box. It comes with the two curvered fittings for bean animal. I reduced after the unions to 1" going to my sump.

Back