back and gold chromis

Get the fish out of the tank, take them back to the store, and go to a more knowledgeable LFS from now on.

You've got a lot of cycling still to go. Still the first act of the play.
I don't remember reading about any... do you have any live rock in this tank?

ETA: What Ster said too.

Didn't you use nitrobactor? I thought I remembered from previous post. Either way as you know a fish is not the way to properly cycle a tank. You put rock in the tank last week right, how much did you put in and did you test the water between then and now?

the water has not changed at all and i had Microbacter7 it is made to give the fish something to make them live throught the cycle

Not at all what Brightwells Microbactor7 is intended for, do not feed to your fish? I must have read you wrong when you said "made to give to the fish"

How much ROCK? very important question.

marienboy;366677 wrote: the water has not changed at all and i had Microbacter7 it is made to give the fish something to make them live throught the cycle

That's not what it's made for, and if they live through the cycle that isn't the point. Do you just think everyone here is stupid and doesn't know anything about setting up a new tank? Or are you just not getting the answer you want?

If that's the case, just do what you want anyway. If you ask enough people, you'll find ONE that says the way you're doing it is fine, and that's all you're gonna need.

WB Chris! Hope the anniversary hike was awesome. You need to review this users posts, I think. This is bogus or a complete waste of everyone's time.

I have read every one of his posts, except the deleted post which there as many deletes as entries. I keep thinking maybe he really is a misled noobie.

Marienboy: respond to the allegations. Are you really an idiot messin with us or are you a hardheaded noobie that has more money than sense?

My trip was fun but it hurts to much to try to make it back to couch, even my ears are sore. LOL

i have about 10lb of live rock in the tank and about 75 lb of live sand in the tank

[Styx] The jig is up, the news is out, they finally found me.... [/Styx]

atreyu917;366695 wrote: How do you manage to have sore ears?! haha
I think it was Julie pulling me up a hill or 3. :confused2: Really if there is a muscle that could be sore it IS.

marienboy;366713 wrote: i have about 10lb of live rock in the tank and about 75 lb of live sand in the tank

You need a lot more rock in your system. Now stand up and answer the question at hand. Whats a troll?

Back