back and gold chromis

Fish Scales2;366720 wrote: Whats a troll?
A troll is someone who causes a scene by asking outlandish questions and saying certain things to get a rise out of other for the sake of doing it..

Ok I wasn't going to ask this or get involved with this thread but are you related to Raj maybe a newborn from him????? You rock Raj :)
Chris c

Maybe reefing isn't right for you. You can choose not to take our advice, but when you put the poor animals through the stress just because you want it done quickly, even if that means being careless, that about crosses the line.
Listen to us, we know what we are doing.

Not that I am trying to take anyone's side, but I think 'marienboy' has been around a long enough to not be a purposefull troll; I have seen his/her posts in the past. Maybe just a very young user?

Derek_S;366847 wrote: Not that I am trying to take anyone's side, but I think 'marienboy' has been around a long enough to not be a purposefull troll; I have seen his/her posts in the past. Maybe just a very young user?

true, And I am a young user but ,I do my research and actually listen to people. I bet this is just some sick joke.
Chris c

Back