Best Prices on acrylic?

superclown

Market
Reaction score
I have a few lil projects I want to play around with.

I went into First Lowes then Home Depot and they both seem to really gone up a lot on there 1/4 acrylic sheets from what I remember. Does any one know where I can get a decent price on a sheet?

consider yourself lucky.. none of the Lowes or Home depot stores around me carry anything thicker than 1/8"...

I think atlanta reef can get you a sheet 4'x8'x1/4" thick for around 150. With that you'll have enough to build yourself a tank and sump!

there's a place in Duluth (which I forgot the name) selling acrylite sheets (4'x8') for $100. It's on Koger Blvd off of Pleasant Hill Rd.

demifelix;592158 wrote: there's a place in Duluth (which I forgot the name) selling acrylite sheets (4'x8') for $100. It's on Koger Blvd off of Pleasant Hill Rd.
What thickness? cell cast or extruded?

I've got a big hunk of it. How much do you need? I am sure we can work out something.

demifelix;592158 wrote: there's a place in Duluth (which I forgot the name) selling acrylite sheets (4'x8') for $100. It's on Koger Blvd off of Pleasant Hill Rd.
that's where Calsak is....

grouper therapy;592345 wrote: What thickness? cell cast or extruded?

they specialize in plastics.. they've got everything from sheets of mirror to tubes, some extruded, but mostly cast..

they also sell all the bonding agents you might need (and tools to work the edges)

everything...

I forgot the specs. Several months ago I worked on a sump project but I forgot all the details now. The guy was very helpful and he was willing to cut into pieces for me as well if I provide him the exact dimensions.

Back