Black Friday Deals... What are you looking to get?

Just set up our refugium and picked up the Kessil H80 Tuna Flora at 15% off. Couldnt wait for the GFO reactor this last week with spiking phosphates, so we also got the new Aqua Vitra Element M. It’s doing a great job so far!

Im tempted to pick up a second Redsea 40 wavemaker, but don’t really need it yet and think we spent enough already!

I just picked up some FEIT Smart Plugs from Costco: 3pk for $14.99. That's $5 a plug for programmed control either thru the phone or Alexa. I was debating to get a controller for my frag tank for small things like turning on and off the return, skimmer, and supplement lights. Way cheaper option!!

I just picked up some FEIT Smart Plugs from Costco: 3pk for $14.99. That's $5 a plug for programmed control either thru the phone or Alexa. I was debating to get a controller for my frag tank for small things like turning on and off the return, skimmer, and supplement lights. Way cheaper option!!
I got something similar on Amazon. They work great. I set up 4 through the app and just tap when I want to turn something off. I also scheduled my power head to come on and off at certain times. It even allowed me to schedule refugium light over sump to come on when lights go out. At this point what I needed and much cheaper than controller.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I been very wary about some of those brands on Amazon. The name branded ones are pricey but yeah, I like the idea of a controlled power strip any day.
I started with one, now I'm running 8 with all my freshwater tanks. I only had one that didn't work right on arrival but Amazon is great on customer service and quickly refunded.

I been very wary about some of those brands on Amazon. The name branded ones are pricey but yeah, I like the idea of a controlled power strip any day.
I use the KASA strips for anything not running on my APEX. They run like a charm, easy app to use, programmable, schedules are easy to do and connects to our Wi-Fi no issues. They come on and go right back to working if power is interrupted- they maintain memory of everything. No complaints.

I didn't even look into them until I saw a video on Marine Depot where the guy was doing cord management and recommended them.

Has anyone seen any good livestock deals? Most i'm finding are the classic mark-up before the sale and "discount" to normal market prices...

Looking to get a chiller finally for a old build i kiiiiinda let go a bit. Using being home and off for the next month to get back into the hoobby. Also new WAV pumps (2/3 broke) or ECO pumps. Lowest price wins :D

Has anyone seen any good livestock deals? Most i'm finding are the classic mark-up before the sale and "discount" to normal market prices...
Lots of coral sites are posting black Friday specials. A Reef Creation is having 40%off.

"Anyone know Where can I find the larger bandsaw?"
@hzheng33 I got one from Marine Depot about three weeks ago. They had been out of stock for awhile, they notified me when they got them and I placed the order.

Someone please get the Maxspect Aeraqua Duo skimmer and report back :p
I’ve been wanting to see this skimmer in action.

Anyone know Where can I find the larger bandsaw

and on top of it you don’t have to pay sales tax.

Gary

Back