Black Friday Deals... What are you looking to get?

Got my skimmer and marine pure today. I didn’t realize the lid for the RO regal had a hole in it for a float switch. I really like that feature.

I went for an Avast SeaBones Calcium Reactor v2 (30% off) and a Prusa i3 MKS+ 3D printer. I just need a cheap Carbon Doser regulator for the reactor. :)

I didn't need any major items but I did pick up a Tunze 3155 for a $40 savings, and saved a lot more money on T5 bulbs, a few spare heaters and lots of testing reagents.

I didn’t buy anything for my tank. :( All the money is going into house renovations. I really wanted to get a trident.

I realized I need sand and might need a reef brite or similar LED bar.

A bit late, but I'm assuming you didn't take advantage of the orphek or3 bars at 20% off? I picked up a 36" one over my frag tank and wow. It makes corals pop. Also, the build quality is just beautiful.

Agree, I think these are some of the best LEDs on the market. Perfect addition to puck style LEDs, they blanket light like T5s.

I had been emailing Orphek and was quite shocked the price they gave me directly from them for Black Friday was way cheaper that BRS, like a $110 less on the Atlantic lights. Even with the great price from them I didn't have enough coin to buy right now. Their sales rep recommended four Atlantic's for my system but I wasn't sure that would be enough, more like five. All the way back on 11/11 he told me the Black Friday price would be $880/ea and $75 for the gateway, shipped. It was still basically $4500 and not in the cards right now.

I did get a Trident, RO Classic 200 skimmer, Kamoer FX-STP wifi, a couple gat valves, Osmolators reg & nano, and tons of smaller ticket stuff. Couple tubs of E-Marco cement, probes, RO prefilters, PVC fittings, reagents... It's quite a list.

A bit late, but I'm assuming you didn't take advantage of the orphek or3 bars at 20% off? I picked up a 36" one over my frag tank and wow. It makes corals pop. Also, the build quality is just beautiful.
Nope. I didn’t even think about buying any on BF

I had been emailing Orphek and was quite shocked the price they gave me directly from them for Black Friday was way cheaper that BRS, like a $110 less on the Atlantic lights. Even with the great price from them I didn't have enough coin to buy right now. Their sales rep recommended four Atlantic's for my system but I wasn't sure that would be enough, more like five. All the way back on 11/11 he told me the Black Friday price would be $880/ea and $75 for the gateway, shipped. It was still basically $4500 and not in the cards right now.

I did get a Trident, RO Classic 200 skimmer, Kamoer FX-STP wifi, a couple gat valves, Osmolators reg & nano, and tons of smaller ticket stuff. Couple tubs of E-Marco cement, probes, RO prefilters, PVC fittings, reagents... It's quite a list.
damn... that is a lot of stuff. glad you racked up. going to spend it anyways, might as well save in the process.

damn... that is a lot of stuff. glad you racked up. going to spend it anyways, might as well save in the process.
Yeah, I was trying to be practical. I had a list of things I knew I was going to need and waited for the sales. I spent about $2.5k and figure I saved close to $750.

Yeah, I was trying to be practical. I had a list of things I knew I was going to need and waited for the sales. I spent about $2.5k and figure I saved close to $750.
Nice! Can't beat that. I didn't really get this much. I picked up an AutoAqua Skimmer shutt off, the marine pure blocks, some more sediment filters for my ro/di, orphek or3 bar... pretty much it, other than buying the ecotech buyout from another member in the club.

Back