Brown Jelly

Now thinking about it even more, the side of the coral that landed on the goni was the one with zero tissue remaining on the head. So that would make even more sense.
Yeah goni is suck a killer. My frag of goni felt on top of a sculy and damaged it bad. When I told it out of a sculy, a sculy’s tissue also came off too ‍♂

Wait, so you never saw brown jelly coming out? I'm so confused why you had thought it was that.

Also, how long was the it laying on the Goni? I wouldn't think it would kill it over night.
It was a gross mass floating on the frag. And lights were out so I freaked out. But once I calmed down and thought about it it was more like an ammonia melt of a coral than a gelatinous substance on the heads.... I don't know how long but I'm pretty sure it knocked over between 4am and 11am. I was making video of peppermint shrimp larvae and didn't see it then. I might not have noticed but I don't think it was knocked over at 4am.

Wait, so you never saw brown jelly coming out? I'm so confused why you had thought it was that.

Also, how long was the it laying on the Goni? I wouldn't think it would kill it over night.
I'm not surprised at all. An hour or less, yeah. But a lot happens in our tanks in several hours.
I'm also surprised that the goni would win that fight.
Rule #2 of reef keeping. $<$$$$ every time!

Back