Chattanooga FRAG SWAP 2008

revhtree

Market
Reaction score
fragswap2008.jpg
alt="" />

We are very excited about this year's swap! We have Dr. Mac from Pacific East Aquaculture coming with 100's of corals, Dennis Tagrin of DT's Plankton Farm, Randy Reed from Reef Nutrition/Reed Mariculture, Matt Carberry From Sustainable Aquatics and a few more in the works.

There are donations to be raffled off from several major companies including Red Sea, Seachem, Reef Geek, Current, Hamilton Technology, AirWaterIce, Reef Doctor Micromussas, Cherry Corals, Carib-Sea and more to come!!

We will keep this thread updated with info as it comes in to us. We hope to see you all there!!

:up:

Awesome. We had a great time at the last one.

Mark (Flyingarmy) walked away with a bunch of loot from the raffle...made me mad. At least I won a t-shirt!

I'm going to get my clowns this year from Sustainable Aquatics...I was kicking myself for not getting them last year.

HA! I finally have a closer drive to an event than the rest of you metropolitan suckers!!

Sweet I'm there. Last year was fun except Mark isn't allowed to go. He won all the prizes last year. I just won a thing of fish food. LOL

Thanks guys and gals! That's we love our HOTlanta friends. :D This year is looking to be the best yet we hope. Dr. Mac is supposed to be bringing several hundred frags and corals himself. :D Not to mention the cool raffle prizes.

Thanks again!

No Mark they are not having a raffle this year LOL

You can buy my tickets for me.

They have their own version of onyx clowns...both perc and ocellaris.

http://sustainableaquatics.com/index.php?cPath=18&osCsid=fff0c7fc0b7538cf1502027ab0ed0543">http://sustainableaquatics.com/index.php?cPath=18&osCsid=fff0c7fc0b7538cf1502027ab0ed0543</a>

They also were working on breeding cardinals...not sure how that is going.

[QUOTE=][B]Bleedingthought;182188 wrote:[/B] Loren, what kind of clowns?[/QUOTE]

I would love to go but think that we should carpool with gas at 4 f***ing dollars a gallon.

UPDATE!

Here is a list of vendors that will be attending and companies that have donated for raffles. We expect quite a few more, but the lineup is already looking superb!

Vendors:
Carib-Sea - PureSea natural sea water and other goodies!!
DT's - Dennis Tagrin with plenty of his new products!!
Pacific East Aquaculture - Dr.Mac with over 300 corals!!
PFO Lighting - info pending
ReefNutrition / ReedMariculture - Randy Reed with plenty of products!!
Reef2Reef - booth with info about the site!!

Donations: (more to come)
Red Sea
Seachem
ReefGeek
Current Lighting
ReefDoctorMicromussas
Drsfoster&smith
AirWaterIce
Cherry Corals
Sea Swirl
Hamilton Technology
SpectraPure
Hellolights

Look forward to seeing you there!! This should be one kicking frag swap!! Don't miss it!!

Oh and we should have at least 25 hobbyist tables selling/trading coral and equipment and probably many more. This years swap is right off of I-75. You can see the building from the interstate. :D It is aprox. 93 miles north of Barrett Parkway. Easy simple drive and worth it trust me. We have something for everybody from beginner corals to high end sps, aussie acans, jap micros, and more.

Who's up for a Carpool??? I got room for 5-6 in my truck. Anyone with gas money who wants to go, let me know.

Back