Cleaner Wrasse

I dont have any mugs... I do have Hoegarten and Bass Glasses. Being a Bar Manager, you get freebies all the time, not sure why I DON'T have mugs though.

I'm supposed to be picking up my new tank this coming week. I really wanted to get rid of this dead live rock I've been curing before the switch out, as its occupying a container I need for the switch. I'll contact the person(s) that wanted it and see if I can get them to pick it up.

I'm going to work on assemblying materials this weekend. Plastic lighting crate, nylon screen, salt, sand plywood and tools.

Can Loren install a GF outlet? You know, to keep me from getting electricuted if I have a voltage leak in my tank?

I'm hoping next weekend, but will no better once I have my new tank in hand.

What's your schedule like?

Dakota9;64404 wrote: Can Loren install a GF outlet? You know, to keep me from getting electricuted if I have a voltage leak in my tank?

Well, you're talking about a guy who nuked his fuge with a growlite, remember? And I have no hard proof, but I'm pretty sure one of the upstairs hall switches he installed here turns off my coffee pot in the kitchen. (I'd get an electrician.)

As for my schedule, maybe Saturday/week. Early a.m. is best ~ maybe Loren could drop me off on the way to the subdivision and stop by to lend a hand after he does his a.m. builder stuff.

This weekend and next weekend MUST be dedicated to my house. It has completely fallen apart since this whole SW addiction took hold.

Guess we should take this to p.m. until either Cameron or Brandon tells us to.

:)

LOL, I literally laughed out loud on that one......

Hopefully 2 weeks from today then!

Thank you

Back