conduit bending

matt7

Market
Reaction score
does anybody near me have a bender I could borrow? also any tips for bending it would be appreciated

Fill it with sand, heat with a heat gun and bend. There's a YouTube video somewhere showing it...

Skriz;1068602 wrote: Pathetic

I've spent over $200 there in the past few weeks, I don't see anything wrong with using it to make 2 bends on pipe I spent $5 there on, and it's not like they aren't going to sell it to somebody else.

MYREEFCLUB0070;1068626 wrote: I see wheels turning, i'm guessing bracket for lights?!

you got it! just got an ocean revive unit for my frag tank build.

But I do enjoy comments like "pathetic" coming from a sponsor and a moderator in the DIY section.... love it

Bcavalli;1068636 wrote:
heathlindner25;1068634 said:
You can edit or delete your original post within a certain time frame after posting. :).

Maybe it's because I'm not a member anymore but I try to edit it about a minute after I posted it...lol

heathlindner25;1068635 wrote: But I do enjoy comments like "pathetic" coming from a sponsor and a moderator in the DIY section.... love it

he was calling me pathetic because I said I used a bender from lowes to make the 2 bends I needed them returned the bender. Figured it wasn't a big deal, I had it for a few hours, used it for 5 min. But I guess that's pathetic

Matt7;1068638 said:
he was calling me pathetic because I said I used a bender from lowes to make the 2 bends I needed them returned the bender. Figured it wasn't a big deal, I had it for a few hours, used it for 5 min. But

I have issues with anybody calling anybody pathetic, but karma is a mother and I think the hammer swinging heavy on those boys...

Back