Does anyone have a BRS cepex 1” inch ball valve

sharis100

Supporting
Reaction score
2B3D0C3E-9547-47C8-BAF3-3056CFA7819A.pngOne of my valves is going bad and delivery says still Tuesday. Wanted to see if anyone has one I could buy off you sooner. Can’t believe I ran out of 1” spares…..
TIA

Last edited:
View attachment 43538One of my valves is going bad and delivery says still Tuesday. Wanted to see if anyone has one I could buy off you sooner. Can’t believe I ran out of 1” spares…..
TIA
The many that we bought for the mixing station came with spare parts. Each valve came with both 2 slip and 2 thread fittings. We used the slip fittings for everything so we have a bunch of 1" thread fittings for either end of the ball valves. Would those work for you? Also have a bunch of those red adjustment keys that they come with for loosening or tightening the seal inside.

Last edited:
The many that we bought for the mixing station came with spare parts. Each valve came with both 2 slip and 2 thread fittings. We used the slip fittings for everything so we have a bunch of 1" thread fittings for either end of the ball valves. Would those work for you? Also have a bunch of those red adjustment keys that they come with for loosening or tightening the seal inside.
Thank you. Yes I have spare fittings and the key, but the slow leak is the actual valve. Second time this type of failure has happens to me in last 4 years- but this time ran out of spares :( usually it would be a quick fix, remove and replace no cuts or re-plumb needed. I have ordered a replacement and spares, but could really use it sooner so thought I would ask

Thank you. Yes I have spare fittings and the key, but the slow leak is the actual valve. Second time this type of failure has happens to me in last 4 years- but this time ran out of spares :( usually it would be a quick fix, remove and replace no cuts or re-plumb needed. I have ordered a replacement and spares, but could really use it sooner so thought I would ask
We've got PVC pipe cutters, spare schedule 80 1" PVC, 1" silcone tubing, a spare 1" schedule 80 union (slip x slip), and 1-step PVC welding cement if any of that is useful. Could cut the pipe just past the valve couplers on either end and splice in a piece of 1" pipe or tubing using 1" slip unions as a temporary fix until you get another ball valve if you are worried about it leaking in the mean time.

We've got PVC pipe cutters, spare schedule 80 1" PVC, 1" silcone tubing, a spare 1" schedule 80 union (slip x slip), and 1-step PVC welding cement if any of that is useful. Could cut the pipe just past the valve couplers on either end and splice in a piece of 1" pipe or tubing using 1" slip unions as a temporary fix until you get another ball valve if you are worried about it leaking in the mean time.
I opened the valve and took the pressure down which helped slow it. So going to monitor and watch it tonight. Will let you know if tomorrow if things go south on it, thank you! Appreciate knowing that just in case! Thanks!

I don't have the CEPEX but I do have a 1" ball valve I never used. If you can use this you can come by tomorrow to pick it up. I am north of between Canton and Cumming off Hwy 20 if interested.

1623462416746.png

Back