eibili angel

jaydm93teg

Market
Reaction score
ok everywhere i look says they are reef safe.........all this thing does all day long is nip at my zoas.....none of the zoas are even coming out because this thing nips at them all day long....i saw him nipping at my plate coral earlier which now i fear is why its closed up.......What can i do?

it says its supposed to spend all day grazing on algae off of the LR do u think and algae clip would do any good? if what kind of clip do i buy and what do u put on the clip?

anything to keep him from nipping at my zoas and stuff would be great

well yea I know that but is there anything I can do at this point? To try and prevent it?

if I use those frozen cubes to feed how much of the cube should I feed per day like 1/4 of the cube a day?

Hm, you might be doing a lot of water changes, feed small portions, three times a day. Maybe a nori strip 2 times a week.

try more often, maybe he'll develop less pf an apetite for an expensive food.

im thinking if i do 1/4 of a cube every morning then that would be ok i just hope i do get into an algae outbreak or anything like that.......i have some small garlic flavored pellets should i try to inc. those into the diet or stick with the frozen for now?

I have multiple dwarf angels...a flame, ebli, potters and cherub. the ebli by far nips more than the others. You may have to remove it. No angel is truly reef safe. You will have to decide what you like more the angel or the coral.
feeding well does help but oveall angels are a roll of the dice. good luck with your decision

But hey, if you like the coloration of it at Marine Fish we have a Eblii Mimic Tang, looks exactly like a elbii angel, only its a tang.

Back