Elaborate Plumbing Project

LilRobb;593735 wrote: What are the dimensions of that area?

The part that jettisons out is 5'9" wide. I would bring it out about 5 feet. That will allow enough clearance for a door. It could be brought out further but I don't see any point.

Never mind the pump!!! You are on to something with your small addition. Since you are a contractor and have the resources it is probably cost effective for you. Would you go back with hardiplank and put a shed roof on it? A thru wall vent fan would do the trick for temp control.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
593741=28154-fan.jpg
>
593741=28154-fan.jpg
class="gc-images" title="fan.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

grouper therapy;593741 wrote: never mind the pump!!! You are on to something with your small addition. Since you are a contractor and have the resources it is probably cost effective for you. Would you go back with hardiplank and put a shed roof on it? A thru wall vent fan would do the trick for temp control.

+1

Scheduled to break ground on the addition this Friday. Thanks everyone for all your feedback and ideas. It made me realize that I had to find a simpler solution. I would not have had this idea without understanding the obstacles in front of me.

Hello all! Im new here but im finding this thread very interesting. Good luck and let us see some progress!

Hook;597528 wrote: Hello all! Im new here but im finding this thread very interesting. Good luck and let us see some progress!

Here is the new build thread with the revised plans. Welcome aboard Hook!
showthread.php

Back