First time visitor

mshady

Reaction score
:) This is the first time I have visited this site and I'm extremely happy to have found it. I have been a saltwater enthusiast for about six years now and i love it. I just started up a new 12g nano cube deluxe my girlfriend got me for x-mas (Best girlfriend ever!!! lol). I have a 100g. fish only tank that used to be a reef tank. The tank however had a large crash and this discouraged me from reefs for a little while. Now I am ready to start over again so I'm going to create a nano reef in my 12g and work my way back up to the the 100g.

I just wanted to say hi and just thank you guys for being here.

Glad to hear you getting back into reefs. Welcome to the ARC!!!

Thanks,

I have allready learned alot from the forums I have read allready. I think I am going to become a member later this week.

great we all will be looking forward to meeting you and sharing the forums with you!

:welcome: Welcome to the Atlanta Reef Club!:welcome:

We're glad to have you on board! You missed our first meeting of the year tonight... be sure to make it out for Februarys meeting. Its going to be HUGE!!!!
:party:

Welcome to the site. I'm not too far from you. There seems to be more and more people popping up from NW GA.

I'm glad more people are getting into the hobby. I didn't think anybody knew where Calhoun was. lol I can't wait to come to one of the meetings. I am a manager of a retail store and it's hard for me to get time off but maybe I can make the february meeting.

Welcome to the ARC Forums... welcome back to reefkeeping. We are willing to help ou in our new reef quest.... ask an questions you have :welcome:

mshady wrote: :) This is the first time I have visited this site and I'm extremely happy to have found it. I have been a saltwater enthusiast for about six years now and i love it....

I just wanted to say hi and just thank you guys for being here.

:welcome: I'm glad you found us! :yes:

I hope you'll come to one of meetings soon and get to meet some folks.

Bob

Back