Fish out! Fish out!!!

if it makes you feel any better i just dropped my anemone in the garbage disposal...

yep... just had bought it and was pouring the LFS water out so i could put him in a bowl of tank water and well he jumped over the bowl... 1 spoon, 1 ziplock bag later, a quick rinse and hes in the bottom of the tank looking rather ill...

Update... I fed the corals last night and while she pecked at the tube a bit, it wasn't anywhere NEAR what she had done previously, and she didn't follow it up to the top or splash water out at all. So maybe fish DO learn and associate =) haha...

JeF4y;607989 wrote: Update... I fed the corals last night and while she pecked at the tube a bit, it wasn't anywhere NEAR what she had done previously, and she didn't follow it up to the top or splash water out at all. So maybe fish DO learn and associate =) haha...

I had a similar instance with my last pair of mated true percs. Female loved to nibble at me. One day she bit me and I yanked my hand out with her still attached to my finger. I quickly grabbed her, dipped her and dropped her back in. Needless to say she didn't nip at me after that...Glad yours is learning her lesson.

Ya they learn. I'm sure many of us have one side we have feed the fish from for years. Whenever U get near the tank they run to that side.

Back