Get your pods website Specials for ARC members

bcavalli

Market
Reaction score
I just thought i would pass along a discount that will be offered to ARC members when ordering pods from http://www.getyourpods.com">http://www.getyourpods.com</a>

I haven't received my first shipment yet. Maybe someone else can offer an opinion of their products and service.

:up: Special through Thursday

Bogo 1200 pods for $29.99 includes 10 free Nassarius snails. Two day shipping is $8.00.

It is always a good feeling to be able to extend our services to fellow reefers. We can happily offer ARC deals so they can experience our service. We currently have the bogo deal going on until Thursday also for purchases over $40 ARC is welcome to use our (forumfriends) discount code for a 10% discount off any purchase. Thank you so much for believing in us and we will do our best to make sure any experience with us is nothing but a great one.

They advertised the BOGO as ending at noon today. Did they extend that until Thursday or the 10% off?

The 10%is all the time and the bogo is running through thursday. Not sure if they are extending it to give more of our members the opportunity to try them out?

Done - 1200 pods with 10 <span style="font-family: 55cjf"><span style="font-size: 11px"><span style="font-family: 55cjf"><span style="font-size: 11px">Nassarius </span></span></span></span>snails and added another 20 <span style="font-family: 55cjf"><span style="font-size: 11px"><span style="font-family: 55cjf"><span style="font-size: 11px">Cerith Snails.
</span></span></span></span>

I ordered the 1200 bogo and 20 snails +10 free. Let us know how it goes and Ill do the same. It would be nice to find a consistent, great service pod provider that has reasonable shipping and pricing.

I have ordered from getyourpods.com and pods from reefs2go. 2000 from reefs2go, 2400 from getyourpods. I received more than double the pods from getyourpods. I will be using them exclusively from now on.

I got my delivery today and wow. I will NEVER order from anyone else.

&lt;img src=&quot;
imagejpg1-15.jpg
alt="" /></a>" alt="" /&gt;

Today is still Thursday I hope I got the bogo offer. I've never bought pods before. My fish will be happy

Mike Im almost certain it ran through midnight tonight. The checkout doesn't reflect the special. But, you should get it.

Back