Get your pods website Specials for ARC members

Bcavalli;965901 wrote: Thats crazy! Sorry your dealing with that. I have a contact if you want me to get ahold if them.bim sure they would resolve it. Pm me.

Thank you for the offer but I am ready to be done with it now. Either way, I really liked the pod shipment. So thank you for the suggestion of their website. I've never ordered pods before and was thinking of getting a mandarin one day but knew I needed to figure out the pod thing first. I am still happy for the order.

We're only talking about $8 - so it is not really a money thing. Although, I would not put $8 in the trashcan and walk away. For me, it has become completely about the ethics of just not responding to emails or customer concerns. That bothers me more than anything. If it is a simple misunderstanding then I'd love to hear their side of it BUT they have to respond to me. Only responding to Paypal after ignoring my messages was fuel on my fire. I've given it over to Paypal and will be moving on to something more productive. SETTING UP MY NEW TANK!!! I now have plumbing, water & lights functional. Time to move some corals & fish - yippee.

I completely understand. Its the principle of the matter and I suppose stick with what they are good with and thats Pods!

So I broke down last week and placed an order with
a> for 1200 pods (BOGO) + 10 free nassarius. I had placed my order early Tuesday morning and well, with two day shipping they didn't show up last week. Figuring that it had to do with shipping on the 4th of july and that day two of the two day shipping would be the day before a national holiday, I assumed the worst; the possibility that they had been stuck in transit. LUCKILY yesterday they showed up at my front door, they had apparently shipped out this Tuesday. Thankfully they had enough sense to just wait and send them! I would say about 80-90% of the pods made it alive, and all of the nassarius (albeit small ones). Will be considering another order in a few months! Very satisfied, I now have more pods to pick out of my filter socks than I know what to do with.

Thanks for the feedback. My understanding is they only ship out Monday and Tuesday. Im not sure what the cutoff day or time is to get your order sent out for that upcoming Monday or Tuesday. But, Im sure the holiday had something to do with it.

Back