Great ARC Picnic!

sshindell

Lifetime
Reaction score
What a perfect day - great weather, gread friends, and great food. It could not have been better. I counted about 60 people - a good turn out but the rest of you missed a good time. Great idea Tony!

Really nice time. It was good to finally meet some of the poeple I have been talking to. Thanks Tony and Margi

Thanks to all that put this together!

***SPECIAL AWARD*** goes to the ladies that brought all of the jello shooters and the fish bowl....

Thanks to you all!! I had a great time... got to meet a bunch of new people and really nice to be able to sit around and just chat about anything and everything.
Thanks again to everyone that came out!

yea it was fun. it was my first gathering or what ever you want to call it. to bad i was to young for the jello. i want to thank simon for the frogspawn they opened right up. and everyone there is awesome. and tony great idea. I hope to see you all at the next activity. and simon if you ever need any help im yours for the helping. overall great bbq

The jellow was the best thing anyone have brought to the bbq. Tell me who brought it and she/he gets +1 from me. Alot of drinking for an afternoon guys.

ouling;59428 wrote: The jellow was the best thing anyone have brought to the bbq. Tell me who brought it and she/he gets +1 from me. Alot of drinking for an afternoon guys.

IHAVEADANE (and friend) brought the Jello Shots

yummmmmmmmmmm

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 15px;"><span style="color: blue;">I did notice a lot of BLUE lips and tongues!!!!</span></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 15px;"><span style="color: blue;"></span></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 15px;"><span style="color: #0000ff;">Margi</span></span></span>
<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 15px;"><span style="color: #0000ff;"></span></span></span>

Margi;59434 wrote: <span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 15px;"><span style="color: blue;">I did notice a lot of BLUE lips and tongues!!!!</span></span></span>

<span style="font-family: Comic Sans MS;"><span style="font-size: 15px;"><span style="color: #0000ff;">Margi</span></span></span>

I plead the fif!!

i WANT the recipe to those jello shooters and a big thumbs up to the blue jello (with the gummi fish), that stuff had a kick and a half..... Patti that stuff rocked.. im sure some people will be hurting tomm..

sounds like it was great. sorry i missed it had to start my first day at the new job

wow wish i would have been there it was the wifes b day so i couldnt go when is the next one going to be i would love to be there

ouling;59428 wrote: The jellow was the best thing anyone have brought to the bbq. Tell me who brought it and she/he gets +1 from me. Alot of drinking for an afternoon guys.

Personally, I think my puppy, Alexander, was the best thing that anyone brought... but then again, this is an overly biased opinion.

Kidding aside, it was great to meet all of you in person... maybe I should come to a meeting. Anyway, great BBQ.

I really wanted to go but had to miss it because family was getting in town today.. Any idea when/where the August meeting will be. I really am looking forward to it.

Back