Help me pick a fish! You know you want to!!!

I had a small nano like that and I had a blue chromis and a coral banded shrimp. They both kept each other at bay for years, and tolerated the fluctuating parameters that a small nano could have. Both were very active.

If not that - a pair of two spot gobies or a watchman goby/shrimp pair.

SShindell;87338 wrote: I had a small nano like that and I had a blue chromis and a coral banded shrimp. They both kept each other at bay for years, and tolerated the fluctuating parameters that a small nano could have. Both were very active.

If not that - a pair of two spot gobies or a watchman goby/shrimp pair.
Good suggestion on the two spot gobies I will look into that.
Also the angler sounds good KRB will look at that too.

Well for that size perhaps a Golden dwarf moray eel. One of my personal favorites :). If not that, then I would suggest you just get a pseudochromis. Some of them are simply gorgeous and I would to keep one, but they don't play nice is big reefs for the most part.

I think the eel is to ambitious for my office tank although would be really cool.

Stroid;87325 wrote: And the blue ring would be amazing but thats a bit to bold to try for an office tank.

There would be an upside to having a B-ring in an office tank.

Don't like your co-worker, John?

"Hey, John.... come over and pet my new octopus."</em>

:D

Linda Lee;87381 wrote: There would be an upside to having a B-ring in an office tank.

Don't like your co-worker, John?

"Hey, John.... come over and pet my new octopus."</em>

:D
people at my office want to feed my corals...when i try to explain phyto they look at me as if I am crazy!

Well people in your office would probably love to see a clownfish/anemone pair more than anything else. You could frag a part of that RBTA and pair it with an interesting nemo, perhaps a picasso?

FutureInterest;87384 wrote: Well people in your office would probably love to see a clownfish/anemone pair more than anything else. You could frag a part of that RBTA and pair it with an interesting nemo, perhaps a picasso?
AAAAAAAAAAAhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh what do you mean frag my RBTA!....wait you can frag an RBTA? Or do you mean power feed and hope it splits. Yeah they probably want a nemo but I already have 2 GSM Clowns and 2 Occelaris Clowns. So clowns are a last resort unless an Onyx I kinda want one of those.

Guessing tank would be too small for a Blue-Dot Jawfish?

We saw one of these once @ Marine Fish and three people were fighting over it.

So how many damsels can one realisticly fit into a 6g tank? I was thinking a bunch of really bright damsels would be cool.

Back