Help Moving a Tank

FutureInterest

Market
Reaction score
One of our members, Brandon who goes by @ptreef needs help moving a 600 gallon beast today. He's in braselton and will need help at 5. If you have the availability please send him a message. This is one of those instances where many hands truly do make for light work. Free frags, beer, grub, and gratitude will be available for compensation.

I wish I had more notice, I'd love to help. I just have so many balls in the air right now.

Aye he asked on FB but didn't post here... Hopefully we wrangle enough folks.

Yeah should’ve posted here but I didn’t think about it. If tonight doesn’t workout for moving it inside, it can wait in the garage if necessary

And if anyone can help, let me know what kind of pizza/drinks you want and I’ll pick it up!

I'm coming but I'm on a very restrictive diet so don't order anything for me :)

I'm in the process of getting a contract together on a new house in Flowery Branch near McEver & Lights Ferry. We also have the Expo conference call tonight at 7pm.
Not to mention all the stuff I have going on at my current house getting it ready for sale.

I can make it up there later in the week though.

I didn’t realize I wasn’t, I was just charged on my PayPal not too long ago

I didn’t realize I wasn’t, I was just charged on my PayPal not too long ago

Got you fixed up now Brandon. That charge was for a different account you had. Jin refunded you and I also canceled the subscription on PayPal so the charge won't go through again next year. You should have gotten those emails too.

There were 170 posts in the other acct so I merged the two together. Whenever you're ready to subscribe again the upgrade is available from your contact card above.

We were able to move the tank 15 feet into the garage without any damage. We are going to need some more help though for the next phase. 10 x 3 x 3... double pane of 1 inch glass on the bottom. Please try and help out once Brandon posts the day/time we are going to attempt the rest of the move :).

Thanks.

Thanks! We were talking about Sunday, but that also happens to be Mother’s Day so that may not work. Equipment will be better this next go around as well

I can help Saturday morning. Beyond that my next free day is the Sunday after the Expo.

Back