Tank moving, oh boy! Any volunteers?

Was not near as difficult as I expected. Was nice seeing some old faces and new! My vehicle started running a little warm for my taste on the trek home. Going to get that checked out tomorrow. No good deed goes unpunished

Was glad to come help and everything went so well. Very glad to meat everyone and hope I didn't ask to many questions :)
Any time I can do a little work and drink someone else's beer is a great day!
Cant wait to see the fish room up and running. Gonna be epic!

We missed your old ass yesterday @urbanknight
Gonna be a while before there's water.

You wanna come help me spend money on plumbing this beast up?

@urbanknight i tried to get him to put water in it on Sunday but there’s two holes on the bottom... I told him since it’s broken he could just drop it off at my house.

I also have 2 rolling furniture dollies I can bring.

Those are how I got my 180 from my truck, on to it's stand and in the house by myself. If you can get a way to allow them to roll down to the basement that's a great way to move the tanks.
We have an appliance dolly. Perhaps Tyler and our 32 yr old son Trevor can help? My other son Alex may be able to help, I’d have to ask him.

Yesterday you could’ve just floated it down! The rain here was torrential

Yesterday you could’ve just floated it down! The rain here was torrential
Forget floating, I think the wind would have carried it away. I'm right up the street from Aqualand Marina and they got hammered yesterday. Strange how there was no damage in our neighborhood but Nat said the wind was crazy with the rain coming down sideways.

Forget floating, I think the wind would have carried it away. I'm right up the street from Aqualand Marina and they got hammered yesterday. Strange how there was no damage in our neighborhood but Nat said the wind was crazy with the rain coming down sideways.
Well you know where I live and it was horrible here. Our covered front porch flooded. Tyler was sweeping the water off the porch and away from the foundation, it was crazy.

Sure! I can help spend your money! :) But...I think you know who would kick both our butts! It's a good thing I was home. I had arranged to have the exterior of my house painted starting Monday. Wouldn't you know, a half dozen painters showed up on Sunday! It's a darned shame when you have to supervise work you had contracted to have done!

Back