Tank moving, oh boy! Any volunteers?

I haven't made up my mind yet but probably so.

When we moved Rusty's tank the only time we used them was lifting the tank onto the stand. My tank is much lighter than his.

This is the post of moving his beast.

This is the post of moving his beast.
That didn't look to bad ;) I've got two of those dolly's I can bring as well.

I'm down just let me know when and if I can make it I have 2-3 suction cup s as well

Sent from my moto g(6) using Tapatalk

Adam, PM me your address and time. I am available next Saturday and would love to help. I have hand trucks, casters, and some suction cups.

A bottle of Pappy Van Winkle & I’m there!
You pick the vintage, I’ll cut you a break ;)
(I can lift a Buick)
If I could afford a bottle I'd pay the movers to do the move while I sipped on a snifter. Even if I could afford it finding one is another story.

I'd like to see what everyone thinks about Sunday afternoon. It would give me a chance to get more stuff moved around down there. Once the tank is in place I don't want to be moving big bulky stuff past it.

If that's not good for enough people I can push it out another week.

Next weekend would work better for me - Tish and I have plans with friends on Sunday. Plus the brewery at the end of our street has it's opening this Saturday

This weekend would work better for me to pickup your old tank and help move the new tank. I will be out of town next weekend so if it does get pushed out to next weekend, I will have to pickup your old tank another time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This weekend would work better for me to pickup your old tank and help move the new tank. I will be out of town next weekend so if it does get pushed out to next weekend, I will have to pickup your old tank another time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ok then, How does Sunday at 1pm sound for everyone?

@DiefsReef @Reefchef @mphammer @ZapataInc @york1 @jcook54 @trizzino @Rainblood @Doberman13 @Primereddime @haninja @firethorn77 @gainesvillereef

Job foreman 2nd class @urbanknight

And @ichthyoid while not the whole car it should still be less weigh than the 455 out of an old LeSabre ;) The Pappy's is out but 3 fingers of Glenlivet is in, or a Maker's & Ginger is good on a hot day sunny :D

I'm also pretty flexible on the time Sunday so earlier does work just don't know how many go to church. Of the 14 listed we should be more than good with 8.

Back