help Moving Reef Tank

kstyle13;969891 wrote: I have a carpet cleaner if you need any carpets cleaned. :) I comes in really handy when dealing with tank spillage

thanks man but the complex is supplying the carpet cleaners

update** Tank has been moved and carpet has been cleaned....i must mention the crew from the fish store was awesome...the cleaned up all my wiring and made things look all nice and neat..cleaned of rocks and removed coraline from my glass...stephen was a very helpful and i enjoyed talking to him as well.....still waiting on the the furniture to be cleaned and they also came in to install a dehumidifier today

Gald to hear that everything is coming to an end on this journey!

Butch;971255 wrote: Gald to hear that everything is coming to an end on this journey!

Butch i wish it was.....before i left to go to work one of the guys had just came from walmart with a magic eraser said he was gonna give it a try :eek: i was like ok you handle it I'm headed to work ...after i got home last night and actually see the results of the work they did....the furniture came clean a little bit but there is still paint spots on the furniture...they were supposed to paint the vents in the appt as well...not done. We were told there were coming to clean out air vents....guess they meant installing a dehumidifier cause thats what they did....cut to huge holes in the sheet rock in my wash room...of course it wasn't sealed properly its an eyesore now not to mention its a huge humidifier hanging on the wall...I will be finishing my claim with the insurance company and moving...

Pics of finished job...this was a nice clean wall before
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
971262=55157-image.jpg
>
971262=55157-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Pic
971265=55158-image.jpg
>
971265=55158-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

971266=55159-image.jpg
>
971266=55159-image.jpg

Wow that aint right brother. Seems like they are trying to take the easy and cheap way out. Dont stand for this if you move make them pay moving fees

jrhunter0000;971270 wrote: Wow that aint right brother. Seems like they are trying to take the easy and cheap way out. Dont stand for this if you move make them pay moving fees

My lease is up in sept I'm just going to move and let the insurance company deal with them I'm tired of the half a$* jobs they keep doing messing up my apt in the process

jfoxx81;971280 wrote: My lease is up in sept I'm just going to move and let the insurance company deal with them I'm tired of the half a$* jobs they keep doing messing up my apt in the process

Yea go figure man thats some bull****

jrhunter0000;971335 wrote: I bet well if you ever need anything give me a shout im over here in wr

thanks man much appreciated..lol I may need some help moving in september:up:

Back