help on distinguishing look-alike zoas

demifelix

Market
Reaction score
Can anyone show me how to tell the difference between these 2 pairs:
1. Bowsers vs candy apply orange
2. Blondie versus fruit loops

thanks

Blondies look nothing like fruit loops in person similar bit definitely different

Blondies have a light blue center and yellow/orange body and bright orange skirt hince blonde blue eyed bit****

Fruit loops have dark center copper/green body and yellow/orange skirt

Blondie

Fruitloops
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
1003159=58254-940.jpg
>
1003159=58254-940.jpg
class="gc-images" title="940.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
1003159=58253-Blondies_Paly01_B_LED.jpg
>
1003159=58253-Blondies_Paly01_B_LED.jpg
class="gc-images" title="Blondies_Paly01_B_LED.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Blondies are blonde, fruitloops looks like the bird on the fruitloop box, bowsers kind looks like an E with a gold ring around it, not sure about candy apply. :yes::tongue:

thanks guys. I guess the pictures I saw online were either mistaken or the colors don't show well. I'l be getting some blondies soon so I can compare to my fruit loops that I have.

btw...I like the term blonde blue eyed bit**** better for whatever reason...maybe more visualization/imagination with these words together...

Felix kinda like blue and purple hornet zoas very similar but blue has a blue eye/mouth where a purple doesn't

I just sold some blondies I have both blondies and fruit loops and the fruit loops aren't close in brightness

merkywater;1003165 wrote: Felix kinda like blue and purple hornet zoas very similar but blue has a blue eye/mouth where a purple doesn't

I just sold some blondies I have both blondies and fruit loops and the fruit loops aren't close in brightness

Thanks for the pics. That helps a lot. Now I know.

Yeah, I struggled with blue hornet and purple hornet for while too, although I like both of them, and the red hornet too. I need to get some red hornets for my collection.

Back