Help, Tang is blind? I think...

Don't waste your money on "reef safe" ich cures.... None of them work. If you are going to pick up meds today, then my recommendation is Formalin and Formalin only. Trust me, do not listen to anyone who tells you you can treat the DT. Just can not be done.

Yes, but when he was in the display, showing symptoms, did anything occur? Achilles tangs are VERY oxygen sestive. They have evolved to live in a very turbulent reef crest zone on the reefs, with superstaurated oxygen levels.

The only thing I have done in the last week is dose the tank for Mg.
Our return pump is rated at 1600gph,and I have two maxi jet 1200's with the 2100 gph mods on them,and also have a maxi jet 900 pointing at the water surface to break it up.
jmaneyapanda;259565 wrote: Yes, but when he was in the display, showing symptoms, did anything occur? Achilles tangs are VERY oxygen sestive. They have evolved to live in a very turbulent reef crest zone on the reefs, with superstaurated oxygen levels.

OK we got home and all the micro algae was gone and we saw the tang eating the seaweed on the clip.
We also medicated him with formiln like Brandon said and I could see the Ich kinda bubbling off his body.
We hope he makes it!!!!

Back