Help us schedule. What's the best day for meetings?

What days work best for you to attend a club meeting?

• Sunday

Votes: 45 61.6%
  • Monday

Votes: 6 8.2%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 5 6.8%
  • Thursday

• Friday

• Saturday

Votes: 51 69.9%

• Total voters
So it looks like we will be aiming for weekends and we can alternate Sundays and Saturdays. A lot of people are busy Sundays early till around midday... We're usually tied up till around 2pm ourselves. Do we need another poll for times? Is 6-8 too late for a Sunday meeting?

I think 6-8 is too late, as afterwards there is still the drive home, dipping and acclimating any coral purchases, and getting ready/winding down for bed with work the next day. My first choice would be 3-5, and 4-6 second.

I’d say Saturday.
Time... ? I’d say morning ending at lunch or soon after.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree with mixing it up on dates. A lot of us work on Saturdays. The best time to have it is going to be different for all involved parties. This is one of those areas where you will not please everybody. I say we move it around days location times everything. If we do that some of the members we’ve never seen can come.

I am from the Augusta Area so would be a 2 to 3 hr drive for me each way. I joined this club because it is the only one i could find active in this state. I have nothing locally active.

Back