Hey ARC meet Samson and Delilah!

Samson is a Blacker Ice Extreme Snowflake and Delilah is a Snowflake Extreme. They are from Sustainable Aquatics and I purchased them from Simply Salt in Centerville GA.

0515161338f.jpg
alt="" /></a>

jrhunter0000;1084670 wrote: Nice! Plan on getting a pair once I get my tanks moved over going into a deep blue 80

I would highly recommend these. Beautiful colors and lots of life. You can tell they were well taken care of!

Can't believe this hasn't been deleted for you telling people where you got them.. lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

jtsreef;1084709 wrote: Can't believe this hasn't been deleted for you telling people where you got them.. lol

Did I break another rule!?

Normally when you speak of a non sponsor lfs raj gets all but hurt and reports the thread and it gets deleted

jrhunter0000;1084728 wrote: *cough* same to you literly lol ;)

Did I miss something?

jtsreef;1084732 wrote: Normally when you speak of a non sponsor lfs raj gets all but hurt and reports the thread and it gets deleted

I don't know anything about that so hopefully it will stay, :confused2:

Looking good :thumbs:

jtsreef;1084732 wrote: Normally when you speak of a non sponsor lfs raj gets all but hurt and reports the thread and it gets deleted

I don't see anything wrong with saying where a fish or coral was purchased at. If I buy a coral from world wide coral, can I not say so?

Back