hospital tank

i thought you said they already have tanks that they maintain?

they do but they are takeing them down because they said they are not going into the new hospital. i know it sucks. and she said she will need an answer by monday or tuesday. and even if someone says they will do it she said the archetech migth say no.

blind1993;65865 wrote: she will need to know if someone will be able to take care of the tank.
That's a tall order for volunteering. I loathe hospital environments and applaud any attempt to make them more enjoyable, but there is a huge difference between donating a setup to an institution and agreeing to maintain the system continuously.

i know but they would only need to come about 2 times a month. and i can do some help whenever i am in the area. i was hopeing someone near by could do it.

blind1993;65906 wrote: i know but they would only need to come about 2 times a month. and i can do some help whenever i am in the area. i was hopeing someone near by could do it.

twice/month?

For water changes, maybe. But what about feeding, testing water params, etc?

If I checked/maintained my tanks twice a month, everything would probably be dead.

:(

automatic feeder and the water test can be done by anyone who works there. and twice a month is after 6 months but before that 4 times a month. it is really up to the person who is comming

I'm really bad for asking this...but are they parting out their tanks? Any good stuff?

Okay, I'm officially going to hell now I guess. I can sink no lower.

balagan;65949 wrote: I'm really bad for asking this...but are they parting out their tanks? Any good stuff?

Okay, I'm officially going to hell now I guess. I can sink no lower.
At least you're honest. I thought the exact same thing, but didn't want to be the one to ask first.

when she calls me on monday or tuesday i will ask her. but theyare still set up at the moment. and i know for sure if they are i am getting their clowns. and i think th only other fish they have are a **** load of gigantic lookdowns.

Back