I will be selling these zoas...someday...maybe

call them "save the boobies zoas" charge an extra dollar and donate a dollar to the breast cancer fund.

I wouldn't mind a a couple of "save the ultra boobies zoas" as well (someone said that it needed ultra in the name)
-good call swfk44 and congrats for the find spike-feel free to rearrange the placement of the ultra to anywhere that will not get you in a lawsuit.

No, Ultra is over used. Go for "Save the MEGA Boobies Zoas". :) LOL Regardless if you name them or not, they are very nice and I would love to have some one day.

should include in the name at least all of these titles, ultra ultra, rare, limited edition, zoa i found on a bottom of a rock. lol ya gota let me in on where i can order stuff and maybe get free crazy nice looking zoas!! 8)

SuperClown;760650 wrote: I like the name epic joly ranchers

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2

this will go on my short list. When I start a short list.:)

I wonder how fast they will grow, they are amazing. I'll be in for a frag. if you frag it one polyp at a time that would be even better so i can see how fast it grows in my set up under leds.

ANDDD you should give one to who gave you the idea of making the naming contest :D!!

They cannot grow fast enough! I am trying everything. Even a little Barry White music.;)

count me in for a polyp. that scarface morph i got from you has exploded with growth, i couldnt be happier

Pretty sick Spike! I think people underestimate how nice Spike's coral is, he always has the nicest zoas/palys around. Let me know if you ever have an extra polyp!

-Ryan

believe it or not still three polyps. Three polyps form on the side but soon melted. I am about ready to just sell them. They need to grow!:yes:

Glenn, as soon as you sell them, they will start growing like crazy. Murphy's law. If you hang on to them, they probably will just remain 3 polyps. It's just how it goes.

I had some similar that melted away. The only zoa I've ever had that did that. I paid $75 a head.

zoas.jpg
alt="" />

Ripped Tide;814021 wrote: Glenn, as soon as you sell them, they will start growing like crazy. Murphy's law. If you hang on to them, they probably will just remain 3 polyps. It's just how it goes.

This seems to be the way it goes for me as well lol... never fails

Wife loves them. If you ever decide to sell any of those please put me on the list. Im right down the road in Oakwood. I'll give them a try and frag a piece back later when they are established. I have two different systems we can place them and a buddy who can grow any zoanthid. Thank you.

Back