If you like Superman Monti's then...

sprayin70

Market
Reaction score
...Go to Cap Bay. I went to Cap Bay today they have the greatest selection of Superman Monti Frags as well as some nice Acan Frags. They were 29.99 plus tax! I couldn't believe it, Bobby and I were talking and I mentioned the Superman Monti's and he showed me all the frags. They were beautiful. I said "I want one" he bagged it up and I am acclimating it now! I can't wait to put it in the tank!

Thanks Cap Bay!!!

I forgot to mention that the Superman Frags are about 1" by 1". An awsome size for the money!

Why do i have to live 2 hours from Cap. Bay...I would love one!!

They will be shipping soon.
a>

Does anybody know if they still have that nice table up there?

Sprayin70 wrote: ...Go to Cap Bay. I went to Cap Bay today they have the greatest selection of Superman Monti Frags as well as some nice Acan Frags. They were 29.99 plus tax! I couldn't believe it, Bobby and I were talking and I mentioned the Superman Monti's and he showed me all the frags. They were beautiful. I said "I want one" he bagged it up and I am acclimating it now! I can't wait to put it in the tank!

Thanks Cap Bay!!!
lol I thought you said that you werent gonan buy anything up there oh and the tank is wonderful my buddy is really excited about it.

I'm glad. I kinda hated to see it go. Enjoy! It's hard to leave Cap Bay without something. LOL!!!

Back