JB's black walnut bartop stand build.

Jaycen B.

Supporting
Reaction score
<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">Just thought I would share my stand build, if anyone is interested, I’ll continue. </span></span>

1004081120.jpg
alt="" />

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">The frame is made out of rough sawn poplar. 16/4 for the legs 6/4 for the top frame and 10/4 for the bottom frame. The posts are notched around the top and bottom frames for added stability. Mid bracing is 5/4. All lumber used was rough sawn from start to finish.:)</span></span>

1004081426c-1.jpg
alt="" />

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman"><span style="font-size: 13px">Ok sorry for the crappy pix but my good camera dose not go to the shop. </span></span>

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman"><span style="font-size: 13px">
1004081356.jpg
alt="" /></span></span>

Andy this stand is for a 210 and the sump slides right through the end door.:) pix coming..

Jaycen B.;541374 wrote:
1004081426.jpg
alt="" />

You can never have too many clamps! And yours match, that's a plus :)

Does walnut get dark circles on it underneath the clamp pads, the way red oak does under clamp pressure?

Dustin

<span style="font-size: 13px"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman">I have never experienced any clamp staining on any wood unless the clamps are left on for an extended period of time. </span></span>
<span style="font-family: Times New Roman"><span style="font-size: 13px"> </span></span>

Jaycen B.;541451 wrote: And what u see through the center is a wide belt sander44"

I saw that...very nice. What's your table saw of choice? I spend many a Saturday in Woodcraft playing with the cabinet saws and dreaming.

Dustin

RedEDGE2k1;541472 wrote: I saw that...very nice. What's your table saw of choice? I spend many a Saturday in Woodcraft playing with the cabinet saws and dreaming.

Dustin

We use a delta 10" for most cuts but just out of the picture there is a Altendorf sliding table saw with a 10' cutting capacity that is my favorite.

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman">I made the doors inset with a bead in the opening. The bead is milled on the peace of wood and where they meet I cut away the bead with a miter at the corners I call it a jack miter. It is a pain but you do not have to worry about the bead falling off.:thumbs:</span>

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman">
1004081355.jpg
alt="" /></span>

Shrimpy Brains;541777 wrote: :up: Looking awesome! Is that shop your job or your house??

Also........would you be my freind? lol

My job

yes I'll be your friend.:)

Back