JB's black walnut bartop stand build.

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman"><span style="font-size: 13px">These are the latest pictures of the stand I still have to finish my returns behind the tank. One day I&#8217;ll build a canopy. </span></span>

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman"><span style="font-size: 13px">
SAM_0478.jpg
alt="" /></span></span>

SAM_0479.jpg
alt="" /></span></span>

SAM_0480.jpg
alt="" /></span></span>

SAM_0481.jpg
alt="" /></span></span>

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman"><span style="font-size: 13px">I walk all over the bar top too. Oh yea and shoe mold.
</span></span>

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman"><span style="font-size: 13px">I would like to thank everyone for the complements. It’s hard for me to do things like this because it’s my job so those Saturdays and Sundays were tough when you know you got to do it on Monday but it was worth it.:thumbs:</span></span>

Man thats the best stand I have ever seen dude. I'm glad you buckled down and did it!! Thanks for sharing man

<span style="font-family: Times New Roman"><span style="font-size: 13px">There is always a bottle of whiskey here.:D</span></span>

Jaycen B.;545737 wrote: <span style="font-family: Times New Roman"><span style="font-size: 13px">There is always a bottle of whiskey here.:D</span></span>
I'm on the way

Those are some serious korbels!
I bet you could stand on that bar with a couple buckets of salt NO problem!
Beautiful!

Amberjack;567054 wrote: Impressive stand build, from start to finish. </em>

If the canopy is anything like the stand, it'll outshine any kind of reef you could put in between :up:</em>

Thank you. Maybe one day I'll have a reef that will outshine the stand!

OOO the canopy:eek:

Tell me how to multiquote

EpauLuke;567191 wrote: Those are some serious korbels!
I bet you could stand on that bar with a couple buckets of salt NO problem!
Beautiful!

Walk on it all day long:)

Back