jcusmarine's Pico S III Starphire Rimless Lagoon Build

image-5.jpg
alt="" /></a>

very nice, where did you get those cave rocks? those would be instant fish homes, I love them.

Thank you.

Vida Rock Ceramic Rock from aqua-tecture.

I am pleased with them and the packing and shipping was A+

New mesh cover "Pico Life net" came in. I am really happy with it.

image-6.jpg
alt="" /></a>

Sweet looking tank. Love the aquascape too. I want one similar but I think my cats would like fishing in it too much.

BlueSpot;874244 wrote: Sweet looking tank. Love the aquascape too. I want one similar but I think my cats would like fishing in it too much.

Thanks. Would highly recommend Picoaquariums. I also have the glass top option, which is cat safe. I just have a big lump of a dog so don't need to worry about cat's playing fishketball in my tank :D

Going to take my time stocking, but I am on the look out for cherry SPS to mount to the scape and grow out....also want a few nice zoa/paly frags and maybe a Scoli.

My cats bot will watch the tank but have never tried to get into it. Can you take some pics of the tank with the mesh from a few feet back? curious how it looks.

Danielll;875711 wrote: My cats bot will watch the tank but have never tried to get into it. Can you take some pics of the tank with the mesh from a few feet back? curious how it looks.

Not the best pic, but sure:

image.jpg
alt="" /></a>

That is euro braced right? That isn't bad. I think I still prefer open top though.

That was an all in one? it is quite nice looking. those lights came with it? good?

I only put the mesh top when I am gone to prevent jumps. The tank looks way better without any cover of course.

Thank you much.

Coral wise taking my time, but some nice zoa/paly, then some Chalices and SPS.

Also looking for a really nice plate coral.

Maybe, just maybe a Clam at some point.

No more fish, but definitely adding a shrimp. Debating fire, cleaner or sexy shrimp right now.

As for EQ, everything is done except working on water movement. I have a WP25 coming in on the group buy and my LED dimmer to dial it down. If it is too powerful I will sell it and go for an MP10, which I had good experience with on my last setups.

I just added a goby/pistol shrimp pair, very entertaining. I am running the MP10, absolutely love it. Thinking about adding a second on the other side of the tank but on the fence as one is really plenty for my tank.

I was just in creation reef, they have a beautiful small clam about 1 inch if your looking for a small one. It has nice electric blue streaks.

Back