Lets see your plumbing!

wannabeeareefkeeper

Market
Reaction score
Anyone got any great setups with a refugium / sump setup? Now is the time to show off your setup! Please post your pictures here; I'm trying to get some ideas on a future build. May involve connecting more than one tank to the setup. I am also interested in having mangrove trees as part of the sump / refugium area. Design plans/ideas are always welcome.

Wannabee

P.S. As mentioned somewhere in other posts here at ARC; it didn't happen without pictures. In other words, pictures could help me determine which way I want to go with the building plans.

I can promise you....that's one thing you most definitely don't want to see on my tank!! LOL! It's horrible along with the electrical wires. I want to tag along to get some ideas on how others deal with the "jungle".

Mine is pretty simple but effective!!
image_zps9048f711.jpg
alt="" /></a>

I painted that, however I never used, it was built for a single MRC reactor a UV sterilizer and flow meter, the valves were in case I need to move filters without shutting down the circulation.
I think that now you can get Color PVC from BRS

I don't currently have a tank, but when i DO... I have discovered it is a great idea to divide the stand underneath so that your electrical gadgets are separate from the wet gadgets...

helps a LOT in my limited experience

Yeah Silver Surfer now you need to do a tour around all that craziness. Then some prints so we can all easily recreate it. And I wanna see that sweet 20 long. lol

Back