Let's see your refugium

genesis

Market
Reaction score
50 gallon sump refugium. Refugium section is about 13 gallon. Chaetomorpha, grape caluerpa, 1 gallon Carib Sea mineral mud, 10 mangroves, LR rubble. 6500k cfl light ran on 20 hour on 4 hour off lighting cycle.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
1051326=64173-image.jpg
>
1051326=64173-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

I'll grab a pict zoomed out tomorrow. This fuge has a divider. First section is all LR and a pair of McCullochi Clowns. Second is a base of sand (well maybe detritus) and a few macros and a pair of Blacker Ice. I've got clowns every place I can get them.... In here until they mature then new setups for both....

I'm a little confused as to why one would permanently relegate fish to the fuge? Doesn't seem like the ideal environment but maybe it is.

Shoot, they have the BEST situation.... No preditor, almost unlimited Pods.... Everything they enjoy about the DT. Mine are there until maturity or new tank setups. I actually have a pair of true percs that lay eggs every couple of weeks in a fuge of another tank. They get fed just like the DT. Lights are on an opposite schedule, but actually more daylight than the DT.

Back