Loc-Line Parts

judochop

Market
Reaction score
Is there any place local that sells Loc-Line pieces and parts? I need just a couple small things and I'd hate to have such a small order thru Marine Depot.

judochop wrote: Is there any place local that sells Loc-Line pieces and parts? I need just a couple small things and I'd hate to have such a small order thru Marine Depot.

<----- What are you looking for?

judochop wrote: Is there any place local that sells Loc-Line pieces and parts? I need just a couple small things and I'd hate to have such a small order thru Marine Depot.

I bought the locline i have at capp. bay

john guest fittings can be bought at home depot.

wbholwell wrote: I'd like to know too, as well as John Guest fittings. Anyone?

You can get a full assortment of John Guest fittings at Home Depot or Lowes...

I need two of the 3/4" piece that goes from threaded to loc-line. The part number at marine depot is LL1319. Thanks!

LL1319.jpg
alt="" />

I think FS&M carries Locline and I'm pretty sure MF does too (but I think you have to ask for it, they keep it in the back maybe?)

judochop wrote: I need two of the 3/4" piece that goes from threaded to loc-line. The part number at marine depot is LL1319. Thanks!

LL1319.jpg
alt="" />

That's it? just two small pieces?!?! Well no wonder you didnt want to make an order....lol

I'd have to look in the box 'o good's but I'm sure Ive got some... tho that leaves me with a bunch of extensions and no way to connect them to anything :tongue:
I'll take a look and get back to you.

I know that they carry the loc-line connectors and valves at The fish store and more in Buckhead. I've seen a few boxes full when Porter was making a feeding station for me a few months ago. I've never seen them at Marine Fish, but I wouldnt be surprised if they are hidden somewhere, since that store has everything, lol!

Aquabuys carries them. I'm not sure if he has them in stock right now but he should be getting some more in I'm using the 1/2 and I got the last of his stuff. But give Sam a call I think he has some in.

Back