Local source for sheets of coro plast

schwaggs

Supporting
Reaction score
<span style="color: #1e2f75;">Coro Plast is the corrugated pastic that the 1000s of roadside political and realty signs are made of. I need some for a project I am working on. Does anyone know where I can get full sheets of this stuff in the northern suburbs?</span>
<span style="color: #1e2f75;"></span>
<span style="color: #1e2f75;"></span>

The hobby shop in Calhoun had some the name of the place is Prime time hobbys. if they are a little to far away i would check at some sign shops around. as i have gotten it from them most of the time ya can get scraps that has good size to them for nest to nothing

THANKS, I found it a my local sign store for $16 for a 4X8 foot sheet.

I am using it to block light from my frag tank, which I run on a reverse light period from the display. The frag tank is about 3 feet behind and slightly higher than the display. The light from the frag tank was lighting up my whole fish room which prevented night from falling on my display. I cut pieces of Coroplast to block the light. I also cut pieces to act as a wall around the top of my display to prevent fish from jumping out of the open top.

BTW, this stuff would work perfectly for those of you wanting a "cushion" for your bare bottom tanks. I'm not sure how much starfire board costs but I suspect it isn't as cheap as $16 for a 4X8 sheet.

Using it for a BB my worry would be the break down of the material due to the uv? that stuff gets vrey brittle when left out in the sun for awhile

KuLLaS wrote: Using it for a BB my worry would be the break down of the material due to the uv? that stuff gets vrey brittle when left out in the sun for awhile

I completely agree here...

Back