Look what I found in my tank tonight

haninja

Lifetime
Reaction score
<span style="font-family: Arial;">I was just about to go to sleep and was doing my nightly flashlight routine when I saw this thing extending between two rocks.</span>
<span style="font-family: Arial;">I have no idea what kind of worm it is but it is no longer&#8230;:yuk:</span>

ya it was good... RIP Mr. Peanut!!!

images

hahaha oh man, dwai- had i seen somethin like that in my tank i probably would have finished it off too- man thats both cool and nasty lookin...
thanks for sharin!
--Michael

You made the right call. When in doubt... Kill!

I don't trust that one anyways, it looks a lot more sinister than my peanut worms. More like a pistachio worm, pure evil.

saltwater junky;66502 wrote:
Those Things R So Cool To Watch

<span style="color: black;"><span style="font-size: 13px;"><span style="font-size: 12px;">Sorry saltwater junky, had I known of your fetish I might have saved it&#8230; J/K</span> ;)</span></span>

Those are cool... I've seen one in my tank that stretched itself about 4 feet long once from one end of the tank to another.

kappaknight;66581 wrote: Those are cool... I've seen one in my tank that stretched itself about 4 feet long once from one end of the tank to another.
that would totaly freak me out!

kappaknight;66581 wrote: Those are cool... I've seen one in my tank that stretched itself about 4 feet long once from one end of the tank to another.

right, next thing you know is you end up like this guy
a>

I think that seven foot worm may be the nastiest thing ive ever seen hahaha-
That would definitely scare me into checkin my LR from then on!
Jeez! hahaha

We should have had the peanut worm and FlyingArmy's bristle worm duke it out at the next meeting.

Back