looking for a lil help with a RKL

cment

Market
Reaction score
Im trying to set up a RKL for my 2 part dosing and I am having some trouble doing so. I have 2 BRS dosing pumps and want to set them up to go on opposite hours over a 24 hour period. (eg Ca going on for X amount of time during even hours and ALK going on X amount of time during odd hours). A few questions:

1. This can be dont correct? I know that it can handle up to 16 different timers but is this for each outlet on the PC4 or total for the entire unit?

2. How can I tell when programming the timers which outlet it uses on the PC4?

3. When setting the timers do I have to set an "off duration" or can I just set the "on durations" for the length of time I desire and then it will shut off automatically?

1. Yes. 16 timers total. Can be at your selection, used on any outlet.

2. You will have to choose the PC4 outlet number and apply that timer to.

3. You will have to set an off duration. For example, if you want to dose just 5mins starting at 10AM, you will have to set it as:

Start Time - 10:00AM
On Duration - 0.05.00 (5 minutes)
Off duration - 23.55.00 (23 hours and 55 mins) Note: 24 hours in a day

It has been a while since I have had an RKE so I may be off on something.

ok, now how do you tell what outlet youre on? do the correspond to outlet 1= ch 1 and so forth?

cment;989584 wrote: ok, now how do you tell what outlet youre on? do the correspond to outlet 1= ch 1 and so forth?

Yes. Each outlet is numbered on the PC4 reading left to right. DA has an online forum and Q&A section that might help.

Back