Magnifica

Well my mag has been deflating for a few hours everyday...everything I read says I probably need to treat again but my btas regularly inflate/deflate/poop/etc with no issues.
What are your thoughts? @Jikkermanccini @enderg60

I'm not sure... Kermit did this once, I solved it by feeding him a piece of shrimp with 50mg Amox tucked inside. Solved it pretty quick. Done the same with Cipro for other nems

PEA just posted some mags...pricey plus shipping for fairly dull colorations.
My mag isn't hosting my clowns so it kind of defeated the purpose of this entire exercise for me.

So, this guy crawled behind some rocks last week...and now I can't find him? I'm not going to dismantle my rockwork but um....dude just seemingly disappeared?
He wasn't small so idk wheretf he is hiding...or if maybe he melted? But I cannot imagine that that is the case.

Run Running GIF by Aya Murata

So, this guy crawled behind some rocks last week...and now I can't find him? I'm not going to dismantle my rockwork but um....dude just seemingly disappeared?
He wasn't small so idk wheretf he is hiding...or if maybe he melted? But I cannot imagine that that is the case.

When they push out their water even big anemones can very "coin-sized".

I hope he comes back out of hiding.

Kermit did the same, but I could see his tentacles fully extended from behind the rock. Then he started falling apart, currently trying to keep the final shred alive... These things go quick when they decide they're done living.

Back